Tips For Friday
So yesterday on my train ride home from work I was searching through Pinterest and came across a pin that linked me to the 1000lifehacks website. As I scrolled through these "life hacks" I couldn't help but wonder if these were actually true or not. Here are a few that I found quite interesting.
1) I may have to download this app just to see if it is true or not.
2) Am I the only one who did not know this in regards to the traffic signs? I mean I follow my GPS but there has been a time
or 10 or 2 where I have gotten off at the wrong exit, this could have definitely helped!
3) Never tried this but I may have to do a beauty Myth Buster post on this since summer is right around the corner!
4) If you are trying to quit smoking, this is definitely worth a shot, right!?
1) This will absolutely keep clothes that are in drawers folded and neat, rather that thrown all over the place because the shirt that you want is all the way at the bottom of the drawer....doing this!
2) Totally worth downloading this app just in case. Better safe than sorry. This could work great if you are going for a late night run or even walking through the mall parking lot at night.
3) Why not give it a shot?! Free is for me!
4) Oh no, no limit tortillas at Chipotle?! They obviously have never met me before!
1.) Again, coupons, free? I love those two words. I'll take it!
2) I have tried this with the paint tray and it works as long as you use one full sheet of tin foil and attach it nice and snug. There may be a few drips and drops on the actual tray when you are done painting but it is a whole lot easier to clean up.
3)I have done this with my phone, and it works.
4) I am going to have to try this the next time I buy flight tickets!
1) Ran out of black ink for your printer at the most inconvenient time? Turn your text color to dark tan if you don't have time to run out to the store to buy a new ink cartridge!
2) I plan on taking a lot of road trips this summer. I see this app coming in handy!
1) True dat!
Happy Friday everyone!
Have you ever tried any of these "life hacks" or others? How did it work out?